- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onions, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Transfer to a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More