- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onions, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Transfer to a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More