AMISH BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onions, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups swiss cheese, shredded
In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Transfer to a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.