- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1½ boneless skinless chicken tenderloin pieces, thawed
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Panko Crunchy Bread Crumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups water
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix flour, bread crumbs and all spices in a medium bowl. Dredge chicken in the spiced flour and arrange in a lightly sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix the whipping cream and water in a separate bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered 1½ hours or until golden brown. Check at 1 hour to see how it's doing. Depending on your oven, it may be done in 1 hour.
NotesI love using whipping cream in recipes and this recipe was tops in my book! Nice creamy gravy and juicy chicken! The crunch of the Panko Bread Crumbs topped this dish off in perfect fashion! My family loved it and I'll be making it again! Easy to throw together too! I made some garlic butter sea shell noodles and they made this dish perfect! Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More