- Cooking Time: 2 1/2 hours
- Servings: 15 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 8 cups raw potatoes, shredded
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups fresh, frozen or canned peas (I used canned)
- 2 cups cooked meat (ham, sausage, beef, etc. I used ham)
- 3 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cups cheese, shredded (I used Cheddar; the recipe didn't say either way)
- 2 quarts milk
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Layer ingredients in a large baking dish in order given; pour milk over all.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
NotesThis recipe comes from 'Amish Friends Cookbook', by Wanda E. Brunstetter, and was submitted by Ruth Martin of Selinsgrove, PA.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More