- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard (I used Dijon mustard)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I was out of mayonnaise, so I used Miracle Whip instead)
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped green olives (the recipe didn't specifically call for it, but I used salad olives with pimetos)
- Cut up eggs into small chunks.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and chill.
- Serve on bread or rolls with lettuce leaves.
NotesHere's another recipe from 'Delicious Amish Recipes', by Phyllis Pellman Good. I made mine kind of chunky, so I used it as a side dish; chop it into small pieces and you can have it as a sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More