- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard (I used Dijon mustard)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I was out of mayonnaise, so I used Miracle Whip instead)
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped green olives (the recipe didn't specifically call for it, but I used salad olives with pimetos)
- Cut up eggs into small chunks.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and chill.
- Serve on bread or rolls with lettuce leaves.
NotesHere's another recipe from 'Delicious Amish Recipes', by Phyllis Pellman Good. I made mine kind of chunky, so I used it as a side dish; chop it into small pieces and you can have it as a sandwich.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More