- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard (I used Dijon mustard)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I was out of mayonnaise, so I used Miracle Whip instead)
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped green olives (the recipe didn't specifically call for it, but I used salad olives with pimetos)
- Cut up eggs into small chunks.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and chill.
- Serve on bread or rolls with lettuce leaves.
NotesHere's another recipe from 'Delicious Amish Recipes', by Phyllis Pellman Good. I made mine kind of chunky, so I used it as a side dish; chop it into small pieces and you can have it as a sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More