- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the crust:
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsps. butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press mixture against sides and bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes; cool completely.
- To make the filling:
- Beat egg yolks until thick, about 4 minutes.
- Beat in condensed milk, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff (do not sweeten), and spoon over pie.
NotesThis recipe is from 'Wanda E. Brunsetter's Amish Friends Cookbook'. And it was submitted by Mollie Stoltzfus, of Charlotte Hall, MD.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More