- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 12 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a lightly greased 9 X 13-inch baking pan, layer 1 cup of macaroni, half the cheeses, then half the butter.
- Repeat and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour milk over the top bake one hour.
NotesThis recipe comes from the site 'The Best Amish Cookbooks' (www.thebestamishcookbooks.com)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Get Fit With Good Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More