AMISH MACARONI & CHEESE
- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 12 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a lightly greased 9 X 13-inch baking pan, layer 1 cup of macaroni, half the cheeses, then half the butter.
- Repeat and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour milk over the top bake one hour.
NotesThis recipe comes from the site 'The Best Amish Cookbooks' (www.thebestamishcookbooks.com)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More