- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 12 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a lightly greased 9 X 13-inch baking pan, layer 1 cup of macaroni, half the cheeses, then half the butter.
- Repeat and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour milk over the top bake one hour.
NotesThis recipe comes from the site 'The Best Amish Cookbooks' (www.thebestamishcookbooks.com)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More