- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- * 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- * 1 small onion, chopped
- * 3 stalks celery, chopped
- * 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- * 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- * 2 cups creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- * 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- * 3/4 cup white sugar
- * 2 1/4 teaspoons white vinegar
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- * 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, onion, celery, red pepper, and relish. In a small bowl, stir together the salad dressing, mustard, white sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seed. Pour over the vegetables, and stir in macaroni until well blended. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Short & SweetSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More