- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely grated
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped*
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 pint salad dressing (I used Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup vinegar*
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- *The recipe didn't say either way, so I used a red onion and distilled white vinegar.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Set aside 1 hard-boiled egg; stir together gently the cooked macaroni, celery, carrots, onion, and remaining eggs.
- Blend dressing together; fold into macaroni salad mixture.
- Garnish with 1 hard-boiled egg and paprika.
NotesThis recipe comes from 'Delicious Amish Recipes', by Phyllis Pellman Good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More