- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely grated
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped*
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 pint salad dressing (I used Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup vinegar*
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- *The recipe didn't say either way, so I used a red onion and distilled white vinegar.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Set aside 1 hard-boiled egg; stir together gently the cooked macaroni, celery, carrots, onion, and remaining eggs.
- Blend dressing together; fold into macaroni salad mixture.
- Garnish with 1 hard-boiled egg and paprika.
NotesThis recipe comes from 'Delicious Amish Recipes', by Phyllis Pellman Good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Koken met Oma
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More