- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely grated
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped*
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 pint salad dressing (I used Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup vinegar*
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- *The recipe didn't say either way, so I used a red onion and distilled white vinegar.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Set aside 1 hard-boiled egg; stir together gently the cooked macaroni, celery, carrots, onion, and remaining eggs.
- Blend dressing together; fold into macaroni salad mixture.
- Garnish with 1 hard-boiled egg and paprika.
NotesThis recipe comes from 'Delicious Amish Recipes', by Phyllis Pellman Good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More