- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups diced apples, peeled
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- CRUMB TOPPING
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat sour cream and egg together.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Stir in apples.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Mix the crumb topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Remove pie from oven and spread with crumb topping.
- Bake 20 more minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More