- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. yellow prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried marjoram
- Pinch of paprika (for garnish, optional)
- Hard-boil, cool, and peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks into a separate small bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork; add mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, and marjoram; blend well.
- Carefully scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesThese deviled eggs are inspired by an Amish recipe. I decided to to experiment and I took a few of the spices from the Amish oven-fried chicken recipe and adapted them to deviled eggs. They really did turn out good! This can probably very easily be adapted to an egg salad recipe, also.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More