- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. yellow prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried marjoram
- Pinch of paprika (for garnish, optional)
- Hard-boil, cool, and peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks into a separate small bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork; add mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, and marjoram; blend well.
- Carefully scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesThese deviled eggs are inspired by an Amish recipe. I decided to to experiment and I took a few of the spices from the Amish oven-fried chicken recipe and adapted them to deviled eggs. They really did turn out good! This can probably very easily be adapted to an egg salad recipe, also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More