- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine first 4 ingredients together.
- Add eggs then dry ingredients.
- Roll into balls and press down with glass.
- Bake at 372 F for 10-12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce