- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine first 4 ingredients together.
- Add eggs then dry ingredients.
- Roll into balls and press down with glass.
- Bake at 372 F for 10-12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More