- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mix together:
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise (don't use salad dressing! Yuck!)
- 2 Tb. lemon juice
- 1 can water packed tuna, drained
- 1/2 c. finely chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Mix well & refrigerate overnight or 24 hours. Butter slices of rye bread. Spread with tuna fish mixture. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
NotesFound this in an Amish cookbook, but can't recall which one. I put it on a recipe card so I could find it easier, but neglected to write the source on the card. It's so good that I share it with a lot of people........
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More