- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 pounds venison, ground
- 3 teaspoons hickory smoke salt
- 1/2 cup Tender Quick
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Mix all ingredients well and stuff casing.
- Smoke for 3 hours.
- Place into 170 degree water for 20 minutes.
- Cool in cold water immediately from the hot water.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More