- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 pounds venison, ground
- 3 teaspoons hickory smoke salt
- 1/2 cup Tender Quick
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Mix all ingredients well and stuff casing.
- Smoke for 3 hours.
- Place into 170 degree water for 20 minutes.
- Cool in cold water immediately from the hot water.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More