- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 pounds venison, ground
- 3 teaspoons hickory smoke salt
- 1/2 cup Tender Quick
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Mix all ingredients well and stuff casing.
- Smoke for 3 hours.
- Place into 170 degree water for 20 minutes.
- Cool in cold water immediately from the hot water.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More