- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and egg on medium speed.
- Stir in Bisquick, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes.
NotesRecipe from my friend Amy's grandmother. Try to wait until they're cooled!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More