- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of Steak Sauce
- 1 cupped of chopped nuts
- Bring all ingredients to room temp. Add milk and steak sauce and beat until completely blended.
- Chill over night.
- Turn it into a ball the next morning.
- Roll it in the nut mixture.
- Serve it room temp, spread on a Ritz cracker.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More