- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of Steak Sauce
- 1 cupped of chopped nuts
- Bring all ingredients to room temp. Add milk and steak sauce and beat until completely blended.
- Chill over night.
- Turn it into a ball the next morning.
- Roll it in the nut mixture.
- Serve it room temp, spread on a Ritz cracker.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More