- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of Steak Sauce
- 1 cupped of chopped nuts
- Bring all ingredients to room temp. Add milk and steak sauce and beat until completely blended.
- Chill over night.
- Turn it into a ball the next morning.
- Roll it in the nut mixture.
- Serve it room temp, spread on a Ritz cracker.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More