- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 ¾ cups of sugar
- Add 2 large eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of pure vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 box of Domino confectionary sugar
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
- Beat unsalter butter and sugar together. Then add the rest of ingredients (except frosting ingredients). Beat well, fill cups, and bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes. You should get 24. I get 18, 'cause I'm doing something wrong.
- For frosting: Whip for a while, color if you want.
- Blogged at howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More