- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Fresh Anchovy
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh Pasta (spaghetti)
- Chili Flakes
- Black Olives
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta (al dente)
- Grate onion and saute in pan with the olive oil, chili flakes and crushed garlic.
- Add grated tomato once onion has browned and softened
- Add chopped anchovies and black olives and toss until heated through.
- Add the tomato mix to the drained pasta, drizzle with olive oil
- Serve with fresh parmesan and fresh basic
- Serve with fresh bread and salad