- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1-2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- olive oil
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cans anchovies
- 1/2 to 1 cup Kraft Romano cheese
- l lb of your favorite spaghetti or linguine
- Saute bread crumbs in a little olive oil till lightly brown. Set aside
- Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil and saute crushed garlic.
- Add 2 cans of anchovies. Saute anchovies till they are broken up and mixed into garlic.
- Boil water for pasta. Cook pasta to your taste. When pasta is cooked, Do Not Drain pasta, but use tongs or pasta fork to transfer pasta to skillet.
- Add breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Bonn Natale!
NotesI got this recipe from my best friend Gerry and her husband Dick who make this every Christmas Eve as one of their Italian fish dishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More