- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryI got this recipe from my best friend Gerry and her husband Dick who make this every Christmas Eve as one of their Italian fish dishes.
- 1-2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- olive oil
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cans anchovies
- 1/2 to 1 cup Kraft Romano cheese
- l lb of your favorite spaghetti or linguine
- Saute bread crumbs in a little olive oil till lightly brown. Set aside
- Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil and saute crushed garlic.
- Add 2 cans of anchovies. Saute anchovies till they are broken up and mixed into garlic.
- Boil water for pasta. Cook pasta to your taste. When pasta is cooked, Do Not Drain pasta, but use tongs or pasta fork to transfer pasta to skillet.
- Add breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Bonn Natale!