- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1-2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- olive oil
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cans anchovies
- 1/2 to 1 cup Kraft Romano cheese
- l lb of your favorite spaghetti or linguine
- Saute bread crumbs in a little olive oil till lightly brown. Set aside
- Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil and saute crushed garlic.
- Add 2 cans of anchovies. Saute anchovies till they are broken up and mixed into garlic.
- Boil water for pasta. Cook pasta to your taste. When pasta is cooked, Do Not Drain pasta, but use tongs or pasta fork to transfer pasta to skillet.
- Add breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Bonn Natale!
NotesI got this recipe from my best friend Gerry and her husband Dick who make this every Christmas Eve as one of their Italian fish dishes.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More