- Cooking Time: 18-25 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box Betty Crocker brownie mix(it's the only brand that makes a 9x13 inch pan size)
- 3 boxes Andes Creme De Menthe Brownies
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Prepare brownies as directed on box.
- grease a 13x9 in pan.
- spread half of batter in pan.
- unwrap and lay Andes mints evenly over brownie batter completely covering batter.
- pour the rest of the batter over the mints.
- bake as directed on brownie mix.
- let cool completely to room temperature before cutting into squares.
NotesThese are brownies with a layer of Ande's creme de menthe candy in the middle, OMG! Sooo delicious. I really thought I created this until I brought them to a party and a woman said she had made them before from a Paula Deen recipe....oh well. I also use other candy like chopped snickers, plain chcolate bars, heath or skor bars. Yummm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More