- Cooking Time: 18-25 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box Betty Crocker brownie mix(it's the only brand that makes a 9x13 inch pan size)
- 3 boxes Andes Creme De Menthe Brownies
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Prepare brownies as directed on box.
- grease a 13x9 in pan.
- spread half of batter in pan.
- unwrap and lay Andes mints evenly over brownie batter completely covering batter.
- pour the rest of the batter over the mints.
- bake as directed on brownie mix.
- let cool completely to room temperature before cutting into squares.
NotesThese are brownies with a layer of Ande's creme de menthe candy in the middle, OMG! Sooo delicious. I really thought I created this until I brought them to a party and a woman said she had made them before from a Paula Deen recipe....oh well. I also use other candy like chopped snickers, plain chcolate bars, heath or skor bars. Yummm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More