ANDI'S CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD
- 1 small head of green cabbage
- 1 small head of red cabbage
- 3 ounces silvered almonds, toasted
- 10 ounces frozan peas, defrosted
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 6 pieces boneless skinnless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 package Ichiban (red package) oriental noodles
- 1 package soup base from Ichiban noodles
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Japanses rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup oil
Thinly shred cabbages. Crush noodles. Combine all salad ingredients. Combine all dressing ingredients in a shadeable container. Shake well. Dressing separates easily and must be shaken before each use. Use dressing sparingly.
No Reviews at this time.