- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- You will need small cupcake tins or brownie pan with dividiers in addition to the lists below.
- Part - 1
- 8 0z. package cream cheese
- 1 unbeaten egg
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 large bag (24 oz) of chocolate chips
- Part 2 -
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 c. coca
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. water
- 1/3 c oil
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together - cream cheese, egg, 1/3 c sugar, 1/8 tsp. salt (this will be your cream cheese mixture).
- Add bag of chocolate chips to above mixture & set aside.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Fill small cupcake tins (or brownie pan with dividers) with black batter, 1/2 full.
- Drop 1 tsp cream cheese mixture in center of black batter.
- Bake 22 - 25 minutes.
NotesMy mother-in-law makes these every year for every holiday - and we get them in our stockings (yes, I am over 40 and still get a stocking ;o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More