- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- You will need small cupcake tins or brownie pan with dividiers in addition to the lists below.
- Part - 1
- 8 0z. package cream cheese
- 1 unbeaten egg
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 large bag (24 oz) of chocolate chips
- Part 2 -
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 c. coca
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. water
- 1/3 c oil
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together - cream cheese, egg, 1/3 c sugar, 1/8 tsp. salt (this will be your cream cheese mixture).
- Add bag of chocolate chips to above mixture & set aside.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Fill small cupcake tins (or brownie pan with dividers) with black batter, 1/2 full.
- Drop 1 tsp cream cheese mixture in center of black batter.
- Bake 22 - 25 minutes.
NotesMy mother-in-law makes these every year for every holiday - and we get them in our stockings (yes, I am over 40 and still get a stocking ;o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More