- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. 10 X sugar
- 2 c. cool whip
- 1 can blueberry filling (can use fresh sweetened blueberries)
- 1 pint frozen strawberries (or fresh strawberries)
- Blend cream cheese and 10 X sugar with mixer.
- Fold together cream cheese mixture and cool whip .
- Spread into baked pie shell.
- Top with fruit.
NotesThis recipe comes from my mother-in-law Carol Deibel and she is a fabulous cook! We think everyone should be able to follow her simple, yet delicious broccoli casserole recipe and make it perfect every time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Recipes for Vitality
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More