- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis recipe comes from my mother-in-law Carol Deibel and she is a fabulous cook! We think everyone should be able to follow her simple, yet delicious broccoli casserole recipe and make it perfect every time!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. 10 X sugar
- 2 c. cool whip
- 1 can blueberry filling (can use fresh sweetened blueberries)
- 1 pint frozen strawberries (or fresh strawberries)
- Blend cream cheese and 10 X sugar with mixer.
- Fold together cream cheese mixture and cool whip .
- Spread into baked pie shell.
- Top with fruit.