- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. 10 X sugar
- 2 c. cool whip
- 1 can blueberry filling (can use fresh sweetened blueberries)
- 1 pint frozen strawberries (or fresh strawberries)
- Blend cream cheese and 10 X sugar with mixer.
- Fold together cream cheese mixture and cool whip .
- Spread into baked pie shell.
- Top with fruit.
NotesThis recipe comes from my mother-in-law Carol Deibel and she is a fabulous cook! We think everyone should be able to follow her simple, yet delicious broccoli casserole recipe and make it perfect every time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More