- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5-6 yams
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil yams (whole) until soft when pricked with fork.
- Remove skin from yams.
- Mash with electric mixer, adding sugar and butter.
- Pour in greased casserole dish.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Bake until marshmallows brown, about 20 minutes.
NotesThis recipe comes from my mother-in-law Carol Deibel and she is a fabulous cook! We think everyone should be able to follow her simple, yet delicious yam casserole recipe and make it perfect every time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More