- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis is my own recipe and the kids and hubby love it!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 - 32 ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 2 - 64 ounce cans of red kidney beans (do NOT drain)
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 glove garlic minced
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package of cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain ground beef, set to the side.
- Pour all ingredients into large covered pot.
- Add group beef once other ingredients are in pot.
- Heat to near boiling for 10 minutes.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve in bowls topped with cheddar cheese.