- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 - 32 ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 2 - 64 ounce cans of red kidney beans (do NOT drain)
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 glove garlic minced
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package of cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain ground beef, set to the side.
- Pour all ingredients into large covered pot.
- Add group beef once other ingredients are in pot.
- Heat to near boiling for 10 minutes.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve in bowls topped with cheddar cheese.
NotesThis is my own recipe and the kids and hubby love it!
Adventures in Cooking
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More