- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 - 32 ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 2 - 64 ounce cans of red kidney beans (do NOT drain)
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 glove garlic minced
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package of cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain ground beef, set to the side.
- Pour all ingredients into large covered pot.
- Add group beef once other ingredients are in pot.
- Heat to near boiling for 10 minutes.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve in bowls topped with cheddar cheese.
NotesThis is my own recipe and the kids and hubby love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More