- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 to 1 & ½ loaves of bread
- 5 stalks celery
- 4T chopped parsley
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- 6 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear bread into small pieces – spray with water to make damp.
- Saute onions 7 celery in butter pour over bread.
- Beat egg for 1 minute – pour over bread mixture.
- Sprinkle parsley over top of bread mixture.
- Add milk
- Blend ingredients until well moistened
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with broth from giblets if desired
NotesThis recipe comes from my mother-in-law Carol Deibel and she is a fabulous cook! We think everyone should be able to follow her simple, yet delicious broccoli casserole recipe and make it perfect every time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More