- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Egg beaten
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil, bright side out. (I used parchment paper instead of foil.)
- Drop batter by teaspoon onto foil or paper (I used level tsp).
- If mixture is too runny, refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm the batter.
- Cookies spread out when baked - allow for this on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Slide foil or parchment paper off cookie sheet and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Cookies will be very thin.
NotesThis recipe came from my mother-in-law, Carol Deibel's, own home recipe! These cookies are absolutely delicious and easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More