- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Egg beaten
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil, bright side out. (I used parchment paper instead of foil.)
- Drop batter by teaspoon onto foil or paper (I used level tsp).
- If mixture is too runny, refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm the batter.
- Cookies spread out when baked - allow for this on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Slide foil or parchment paper off cookie sheet and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Cookies will be very thin.
NotesThis recipe came from my mother-in-law, Carol Deibel's, own home recipe! These cookies are absolutely delicious and easy to make!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More