- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 8 T shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 3 c flour
- 2 T baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 med. peaches
- 2 tsp cinammon mixed with 4 T. sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together sugar, shortening and eggs.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- Top with sliced peaches (leave skin on - may also use peeled apples).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
NotesFavorite of the Deibel family for summer time events and all year long, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More