- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 8 T shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 3 c flour
- 2 T baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 med. peaches
- 2 tsp cinammon mixed with 4 T. sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together sugar, shortening and eggs.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- Top with sliced peaches (leave skin on - may also use peeled apples).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
NotesFavorite of the Deibel family for summer time events and all year long, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Italy or Bust
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More