- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 8 T shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 3 c flour
- 2 T baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 med. peaches
- 2 tsp cinammon mixed with 4 T. sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together sugar, shortening and eggs.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- Top with sliced peaches (leave skin on - may also use peeled apples).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
NotesFavorite of the Deibel family for summer time events and all year long, too!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More