- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 ounce vanilla extract
- 1 ounce almonds
- chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the oats, honey, oil, wheat germ, vanilla, raisins and nuts.
- Bake on cookie sheets (shaping as desired in oval, bars, or squares) in oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Stir frequently while baking.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
NotesCarol Deibel - mother-in-law extraordinaire - loaned us her high energy, super tasty granola bar recipe for the bakespace.com readers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More