- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 T butter – divided
- 1 t salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes into large pot with water – enough to cover potatoes.
- Cover with lid and broil to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 22 – 25 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and mash, set aside.
- Add sour cream, 4 tablespoons of butter, cream cheese and salt.
- Stir until cream cheese and butter are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread mixture into a greased baking dish (13 in by 9 in) baking pan.
- Melt the rest of the butter and pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Cover with foil or pan lid and bakr for 40 minutes.
- Uncover after 40 minutes and bake for additional 20 minutes.
NotesMy mother-in-law did not bake this Thanksgiving (she ALWAYS bakes this) and neglected to tell anyone before hand...omg...the entire family threatened to boycott the next family gathering unless she promised to make them at each function. I don't think they were kidding! THESE ARE AWESOME!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More