- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 cups pumpkin
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cup crisco
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 5 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the first 5 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Slowly add flour mixture to pumpkin and egg mixture until well blended.
- Drop from spoon onto greased cookie sheet, bake 12 - 15 minutes.
NotesThis recipe was submitted by our volunteer Johanna and we added the chocolate chips for a twist and they are delicious!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More