- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1(7 oz.) Pkg. dry italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 Cup white wine(or 1/2 cup chicken broth(i used chicken broth)
- 1 Can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz. cream cheese with chives
- 1 lb Angel hair pasta(cooked)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large sauce pan,melt butter over low heat. Stir in the package of dressing mix.
- Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
- Mix in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Heat through,do not boil.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
NotesThis recipe has become a favorite in my house and it also tastes great the next day for left overs. Try it you will like it, its a nice change from spaghetti and meatballs.
It's all about that protein
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More