- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1(7 oz.) Pkg. dry italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 Cup white wine(or 1/2 cup chicken broth(i used chicken broth)
- 1 Can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz. cream cheese with chives
- 1 lb Angel hair pasta(cooked)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large sauce pan,melt butter over low heat. Stir in the package of dressing mix.
- Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
- Mix in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Heat through,do not boil.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
NotesThis recipe has become a favorite in my house and it also tastes great the next day for left overs. Try it you will like it, its a nice change from spaghetti and meatballs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More