ANGEL CHICKEN PASTA
- 6 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1(7 oz.) Pkg. dry italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 Cup white wine(or 1/2 cup chicken broth(i used chicken broth)
- 1 Can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz. cream cheese with chives
- 1 lb Angel hair pasta(cooked)
Preheat oven to 325.
In a large sauce pan,melt butter over low heat. Stir in the package of dressing mix.
Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
Mix in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
Heat through,do not boil.
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Pour sauce over.
Bake for 60 minutes.
Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.