- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 chicken breast halves without skin
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 envelope Italian dressing Good seasons
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 can Golden Mushroom Soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- Angel hair pasta
- In saucepan melt butter.
- Add dressing mix.
- Blend in wine with whisk.
- Stir in undiluted can of soup.
- Blend in cr. cheese.
- Stir until smooth and heat through gently. Arrange chicken in baking dish and pour sauce over all.
- Bake 325 for 1 hour.
- Serve over pasta.
- I like to double the sauce as everyone wants more sauce on their pasta.
- When I double it I don't double the dry dressing package.
- I also add 1 c. chicken broth to the mixture in the saucepan.
- It makes it less rich and stretches the sauce a bit.
- One variation: I cut the chicken into strips and after dusting them with flour, I sauteed them in the 1/2 c. olive oil.
- When they were brown I put them on a dish and made the sauce up, omitting the butter.
- When the sauce was hot, I added the chicken and cooked it for 15 minutes longer.
- For crockpot:
- Layer the chicken in the cooker, pour the hot sauce over and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More