- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -1 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
- -1/2 Cups creamy peanut butter
- -3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- -1 lb. white confectioners' candy coating
- -Angel Flake Coconut
- 1.) In a mixing Bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter and butter; Mix very well.
- 2.) Shape into 1 inch balls and place on wax-paper lined cookie sheets.
- 3.) Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 4.) Meanwhile, melt white chocolate coating in 30 second intervals (in a microwave) or use a double boiler. Dip balls in caoting and sprinkle immediately with angel flake coconut.
- 5.) Allow to set.
- 6.) To create as pictured, place each individual snowball in a mini-cupcake liner which has been dabbed with vanilla icing (to keep them from falling out)
- 7.) Enjoy!
NotesThese little rolled snowballs pack a lot of peanut butter flavor and are delicious and work well as treats on platters, in tins or anytime!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More