- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -1 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
- -1/2 Cups creamy peanut butter
- -3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- -1 lb. white confectioners' candy coating
- -Angel Flake Coconut
- 1.) In a mixing Bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter and butter; Mix very well.
- 2.) Shape into 1 inch balls and place on wax-paper lined cookie sheets.
- 3.) Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 4.) Meanwhile, melt white chocolate coating in 30 second intervals (in a microwave) or use a double boiler. Dip balls in caoting and sprinkle immediately with angel flake coconut.
- 5.) Allow to set.
- 6.) To create as pictured, place each individual snowball in a mini-cupcake liner which has been dabbed with vanilla icing (to keep them from falling out)
- 7.) Enjoy!
NotesThese little rolled snowballs pack a lot of peanut butter flavor and are delicious and work well as treats on platters, in tins or anytime!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More