- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) purchased round angel food cake
- 1 (21 ounce) can coconut pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons coconut, lightly toasted
- Fresh sliced fruit of your choice
- Split cake horizontally to make 4 layers. (To split, mark side of cake with toothpicks and cut with long, thin serrated knife.)
- Place bottom layer on serving plate; spread with 1/3 cup of the pie filling.
- Repeat with 2 more layers. Replace top cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with whipped topping. Sprinkle top with coconut. Garnish on top as desired. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More