- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cups chopped plum tomato
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon (about 2 slices)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups hot cooked angel hair (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Asiago cheese
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add water and spinach; cover and cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Stir in tomato, chicken, bacon, and vinegar; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta; sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup spinach mixture, 1 cup pasta, and 1 tablespoon cheese)
NotesRecipe from Cooking Light.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More