- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound cooked bay shrimp
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix together the pasta, shrimp, green onions and ranch dressing, then carefully work the shrimp into the pasta with your hands. (Note: As the salad sits, it will absorb some of the dressing; add a little dressing right before serving).
MidLife Road Trip's
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More