- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound cooked bay shrimp
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix together the pasta, shrimp, green onions and ranch dressing, then carefully work the shrimp into the pasta with your hands. (Note: As the salad sits, it will absorb some of the dressing; add a little dressing right before serving).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More