- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound cooked bay shrimp
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix together the pasta, shrimp, green onions and ranch dressing, then carefully work the shrimp into the pasta with your hands. (Note: As the salad sits, it will absorb some of the dressing; add a little dressing right before serving).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More