- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound cooked bay shrimp
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix together the pasta, shrimp, green onions and ranch dressing, then carefully work the shrimp into the pasta with your hands. (Note: As the salad sits, it will absorb some of the dressing; add a little dressing right before serving).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More