- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 1/2 Cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 md Onion, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, cut in 1" cubes
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/3 Cups Skim Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Chives, snipped
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan cook the mushrooms
- and onion in the margarine or butter till vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir over low heat
- till cheese is melted.
- Gradually stir in milk and chives; heat through.
- 3. Pour sauce over pasta. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Servings 4:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More