- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 carrots, cut into slivers
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat; add chicken.
- Sauté until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a shallow bowl. Add flour; toss until coated.
- Add remaining oil to skillet; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add green onions; cook until tender, about 1 minute longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, add broth, thyme and chicken to skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer for about 5 minutes. Add peas, cream and Parmesan to skillet.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley.
- Drain pasta and place in a large serving bowl. Spoon chicken mixture over pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More