- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 carrots, cut into slivers
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat; add chicken.
- Sauté until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a shallow bowl. Add flour; toss until coated.
- Add remaining oil to skillet; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add green onions; cook until tender, about 1 minute longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, add broth, thyme and chicken to skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer for about 5 minutes. Add peas, cream and Parmesan to skillet.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley.
- Drain pasta and place in a large serving bowl. Spoon chicken mixture over pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More