- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4- 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 cup arugula leaves, rough stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet until hot but not smoking.
- Add garlic and saute until garlic is soft but not brown.
- Add lobster and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and pure.
- Cook until mixture is reduced by 1/4.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Add the juice, the zest and the arugula.
- Toss until the pasta is coated and the arugula has begun to wilt.
- Transfer pasta to a serving platter.
- If desired, sprinkle grated cheese and/or additional lemon zest on top of pasta.
- Serve immediately.
- This is a wonderful and easy pasta dish.
- The lobster sauce can be made while the pasta is boiling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More