- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4- 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 cup arugula leaves, rough stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet until hot but not smoking.
- Add garlic and saute until garlic is soft but not brown.
- Add lobster and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and pure.
- Cook until mixture is reduced by 1/4.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Add the juice, the zest and the arugula.
- Toss until the pasta is coated and the arugula has begun to wilt.
- Transfer pasta to a serving platter.
- If desired, sprinkle grated cheese and/or additional lemon zest on top of pasta.
- Serve immediately.
- This is a wonderful and easy pasta dish.
- The lobster sauce can be made while the pasta is boiling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More