- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large summer squash
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- Olive Oil
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans diced tomatos, drained
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Use a Pampered Chef Julienne Peeler to cut carrots, zucchini and squash into julienne strips. Drain and quarter artichoke hearts. Set aside.
- Add 1 tsp salt and 2 Tbsp olive oil to a large pot of water and boil. Add Angel Hair Pasta and cook 4-6 minutes or until done. Drain, return to pot and toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute garlic slices for 5 minutes. Add julienned vegetables and stir fry for 5-7 minutes. Add tomatoes and artichoke hearts and cook an additional 3 minutes, tossing to combine. Add lemon juice and 2 Tbsp olive oil. Remove from heat.
- Serve by creating a bed of pasta on each plate and topping with a generous portion of vegetables and a sprinkling of cheese.
NotesThis is a healthier primavera that allows you to enjoy to full flavor of the vegetables without getting bogged down in a heavy cream sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cooking with Sabra
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More