- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 pkg (10 oz) round angel food cake
- 10 small fresh strawberries
- MIX dry pudding mix and pineapple with its juice in medium bowl. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Let stand 5 minutes until thickened.
- CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer, cut side up, on serving plate; top with 1-1/3 cups of the pudding mixture. Cover with middle cake layer and additional 1 cup of the remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining cake layer; spread top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More