- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 pkg (10 oz) round angel food cake
- 10 small fresh strawberries
- MIX dry pudding mix and pineapple with its juice in medium bowl. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Let stand 5 minutes until thickened.
- CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer, cut side up, on serving plate; top with 1-1/3 cups of the pudding mixture. Cover with middle cake layer and additional 1 cup of the remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining cake layer; spread top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delightful DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More