- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 pkg (10 oz) round angel food cake
- 10 small fresh strawberries
- MIX dry pudding mix and pineapple with its juice in medium bowl. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Let stand 5 minutes until thickened.
- CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer, cut side up, on serving plate; top with 1-1/3 cups of the pudding mixture. Cover with middle cake layer and additional 1 cup of the remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining cake layer; spread top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More