- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (or rum extract)
- 2 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 3 seperated eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar or blue agave
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks until light and thick; gradually add sugar. Continue beating u ntil creamy, blending in lemon juice and lime juice.
- Beat egg whites until stiff by t not dry. Whip cream until stiff peaks appaer; add vanilla Sprinkle gelatin over the water in sauce pan.
- When softened, gradually heat until the gelatin dissolves. Blend into egg yolks. Fold in the egg whites and whipped cream into the egg yolks. Pour into parfait glasses and chill 2 hours prior to serving.
NotesI listed this recipe Jello because it takes gelatin. It's Italian.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More