- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- .7 oz pkg Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 10 3/4 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz pkg chive and onion flavored cream cheese, softened
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. pkg angel hair pasta, prepared
- Melt butter in a saucepan: add dressing mix, wine or broth and soup.
- Blend in cream cheese until smooth.
- Arrange chicken in a 9 X13 pan; pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Serve warm chicken and sauce over hot pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More