- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- .7 oz pkg Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 10 3/4 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz pkg chive and onion flavored cream cheese, softened
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. pkg angel hair pasta, prepared
- Melt butter in a saucepan: add dressing mix, wine or broth and soup.
- Blend in cream cheese until smooth.
- Arrange chicken in a 9 X13 pan; pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Serve warm chicken and sauce over hot pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More