ANGEL HAIR CHICKEN PASTA
- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- .7 oz pkg Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 10 3/4 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz pkg chive and onion flavored cream cheese, softened
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. pkg angel hair pasta, prepared
Melt butter in a saucepan: add dressing mix, wine or broth and soup.
Blend in cream cheese until smooth.
Arrange chicken in a 9 X13 pan; pour mixture over chicken.
Bake for 60 minutes at 325 degrees.
Serve warm chicken and sauce over hot pasta.