- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon anise extract
- Beat egges until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes
- Add sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating well eafter each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper
- Add flower mixture gradually to egg mixture, blendiing after each addition. Stir in anise extract
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into lightly greased cookie sheets, leaving 1 inch between cookies. Let dry uncovered at room temp several hours or overnight.
- Bake at 325 for about 12 minutes or until firm. Cookies will be light in color.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More