- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon anise extract
- Beat egges until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes
- Add sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating well eafter each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper
- Add flower mixture gradually to egg mixture, blendiing after each addition. Stir in anise extract
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into lightly greased cookie sheets, leaving 1 inch between cookies. Let dry uncovered at room temp several hours or overnight.
- Bake at 325 for about 12 minutes or until firm. Cookies will be light in color.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More