- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon anise extract
- Beat egges until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes
- Add sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating well eafter each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper
- Add flower mixture gradually to egg mixture, blendiing after each addition. Stir in anise extract
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into lightly greased cookie sheets, leaving 1 inch between cookies. Let dry uncovered at room temp several hours or overnight.
- Bake at 325 for about 12 minutes or until firm. Cookies will be light in color.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More