- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Large pkg. of Anisette toast
- 1 pkg. vanilla flavor pudding
- 1 pkg. chocolate flavor pudding
- Cool Whip
- Line a spring-form pan with anisette toast, filling in spaces with small pieces.
- Cook vanilla and chocolate puddings as instructed on package.
- While pudding is still warm, pour chocolate flavor over toast, place slices of banana over this layer, then layer another row of anisette toast over.
- Pour vanilla pudding over top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Run a knife around the cake and remove the spring-form.
- Serve cake with cool whip on top.
NotesQuick, easy, and good
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More