- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Large pkg. of Anisette toast
- 1 pkg. vanilla flavor pudding
- 1 pkg. chocolate flavor pudding
- Cool Whip
- Line a spring-form pan with anisette toast, filling in spaces with small pieces.
- Cook vanilla and chocolate puddings as instructed on package.
- While pudding is still warm, pour chocolate flavor over toast, place slices of banana over this layer, then layer another row of anisette toast over.
- Pour vanilla pudding over top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Run a knife around the cake and remove the spring-form.
- Serve cake with cool whip on top.
NotesQuick, easy, and good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More