- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Large pkg. of Anisette toast
- 1 pkg. vanilla flavor pudding
- 1 pkg. chocolate flavor pudding
- Cool Whip
- Line a spring-form pan with anisette toast, filling in spaces with small pieces.
- Cook vanilla and chocolate puddings as instructed on package.
- While pudding is still warm, pour chocolate flavor over toast, place slices of banana over this layer, then layer another row of anisette toast over.
- Pour vanilla pudding over top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Run a knife around the cake and remove the spring-form.
- Serve cake with cool whip on top.
NotesQuick, easy, and good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Get Cookin'See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More