- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Store-Bought Fresh Pizza Doughs
- 10 Eggs
- 1-1/2 Pounds Breakfast Sausage (comes in a log)
- 1 Package Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Package Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Package Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Bring pizza dough to room temperature. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease two 13x9" baking dishes. Stretch pizza dough along the bottom and slightly up the sides of both pans. Pre-bake for 10 minutes to set-up dough. While pizza dough is cooking, sauté sausage over medium-high heat, drain and reserve grease.
- Transfer sausage to a paper towel-lined bowl. Return 2 tablespoons of sausage grease to sauté pan and reheat. Mince garlic and sauté in sausage grease until it begins to become translucent. Add mushrooms and sauté while stirring until mushrooms become soft. Drain liquid from mushrooms and transfer to a paper towel-lined bowl. Remove crust from oven. Sprinkle 1/2 of the sausage and mushrooms onto each crust.
- Whisk eggs and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour 1/2 egg mixture onto each crust. Cover each crust with 1/2 of the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until crust becomes brown and eggs set-up. Slice and serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More