- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 Rotisserie chicken (mojo) shredded
- 1 pkg flour tortillas (taco size)
- 2 cans of Enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 1 can green chiles
- 8 oz sour cream
- Green onions
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pull apart chicken and place in bowl
- Add sour cream, green chiles and 1 cup of cheese
- Mix ingredients together
- Spray 9x13 dish and spread 1 can of enchilada sauce along the bottom
- Place mixture in tortillas and roll. Add a toothpick to keep together.
- Line dish with enchiladas.
- Add 2nd can of sauce and top with other cup of cheese.
- Serve with black beans and Spanish rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More