- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 Rotisserie chicken (mojo) shredded
- 1 pkg flour tortillas (taco size)
- 2 cans of Enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 1 can green chiles
- 8 oz sour cream
- Green onions
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pull apart chicken and place in bowl
- Add sour cream, green chiles and 1 cup of cheese
- Mix ingredients together
- Spray 9x13 dish and spread 1 can of enchilada sauce along the bottom
- Place mixture in tortillas and roll. Add a toothpick to keep together.
- Line dish with enchiladas.
- Add 2nd can of sauce and top with other cup of cheese.
- Serve with black beans and Spanish rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More