- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 Rotisserie chicken (mojo) shredded
- 1 pkg flour tortillas (taco size)
- 2 cans of Enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 1 can green chiles
- 8 oz sour cream
- Green onions
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pull apart chicken and place in bowl
- Add sour cream, green chiles and 1 cup of cheese
- Mix ingredients together
- Spray 9x13 dish and spread 1 can of enchilada sauce along the bottom
- Place mixture in tortillas and roll. Add a toothpick to keep together.
- Line dish with enchiladas.
- Add 2nd can of sauce and top with other cup of cheese.
- Serve with black beans and Spanish rice.
GAES PTO Recipes
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More