Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Rotisserie chicken (mojo) shredded
1 pkg flour tortillas (taco size)
2 cans of Enchilada sauce
2 cups Mexican cheese
1 can green chiles
8 oz sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Pull apart chicken and place in bowl
3. Add sour cream, green chiles and 1 cup of cheese
4. Mix ingredients together
5. Spray 9x13 dish and spread 1 can of enchilada sauce along the bottom
6. Place mixture in tortillas and roll. Add a toothpick to keep together.
7. Line dish with enchiladas. Add 2nd can of sauce and top with other cup of cheese.
8. Serve with black beans and Spanish rice.