- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 Cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice and grated lemon peal
- Sift 2 cups flour and confectioners' sugar together. Cut in the butter.
- Press into a 13 x 9 x 12-inch pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sift together the 1/4 cup flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat together eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice and peel. Add in the flour mixture.
- Pour over baked crust. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes longer.
- Let cool. Sift confectioners' sugar over top and cut into bars.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More