- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 Cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice and grated lemon peal
- Sift 2 cups flour and confectioners' sugar together. Cut in the butter.
- Press into a 13 x 9 x 12-inch pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sift together the 1/4 cup flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat together eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice and peel. Add in the flour mixture.
- Pour over baked crust. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes longer.
- Let cool. Sift confectioners' sugar over top and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More