- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2+ cups broccoli
- 1-2 lbs cubed boneless chicken breast
- 3 cans cream of chicken
- 1 ½1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta per directions.
- Add broccoli for last 4 minutes
- Cook chicken (grill/fry)
- Add soup, cheese, milk, pepper and mix.
- Add to pasta heat through an serve
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine and changed out a few ingredients and volia! This is the recipe that I mentioned in my favorite food moment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More